Bull Tattoos - You Don't Have to Be From Chicago to Love 'Em

Yes, I have finally decided to do it. I have thought about it for years. I have coveted the tattoos of others all my life and it is my time to get my own tattoo. I don't know why I haven't done it after all this time, but it is probably because I'm a chicken. Absolutely scared of needles.

So, in my quest to fulfill this lifelong destiny of mine, I had to make a few decisions. First of all, I knew that I wanted a tattoo that I could show if I wanted to, but that I could hide if I needed to. The upper arm or ankle seemed like the obvious choice. After doing a lot of research online, it seemed that it was also the choice of most people getting tattoos.

I found some really informative websites on tattoos, including one - Tattoomenow.com - that gave me plenty of bull tattoos to choose from. Of course, they also had guitars and clovers, roses and vines, tribal symbols and Asian characters, but I had always wanted one of the more intricate bull tattoos and I found just what I was looking for.

Once I had decided on one of the bull tattoos, I researched tattoo parlors online and found one close to me that was clean, reliable, and employed quality artists. I read the reviews from people who had walked out of there (apparently in one piece), and felt confident that I would be getting a quality piece of art put on my body without putting my life at risk or getting stuck with an inky mess that I would regret for the rest of my life.

If you are thinking of getting a tattoo, do what I did and get your research done ahead of time. Find a design that you love, take it to a reputable, well-reviewed artist, and good luck!