It's not easy being green...


I have green hands from spray painting into the wind and hopefully now a green car as it was close by at the time...

Kermit meanwhile was hanging out round Charnwood. I just had to take a photo.
Other green things I have come accross?

When you are sitting there and you see someone walking down the street, a poser type. And you cant help but think to your self 'I am better than you in every way'...or is that just me...chortles



This bag is great. it is a bit like wearing your thoughts on your sleeve, or your t shirt, or where ever you happen to wear your thoughts these days...

Speaking of wearing your thoughts I purchased another badge machine today. I can now safely say I have invested over $700 in badge machines...crazy huh. doesnt sound like such a 'sound' investment now does it. it's not just that either. i like the idea of having a badge machine (or machines plural now) but i never see to have the time to come up with horribly witty badges. I imagine it is the sort of thing I am going to have to devote a week to...

Right, now it is time to stop procrastinating and devote some more time to my amaturish grafitti and green hands...or maybe a cup of tea...