New Artworks- Ink, Acrylic and Coffee

I have been working on improving my shading abilities so have been painting like a mad glue sniffer. After abandoning water colours in disgust my chosen vehicles of expression have been ink and acrylic paints with the occasional coffee wash. Whilst the coffee wash gives the pieces an aged look which accentuates the tattoo designs and dulls the bright colours the main reason i use it is because I almost always drink coffee while I am painting in the mornings and inevitably spill and drip it all over the place...
Babushkas- ink and acrylic with coffee wash

Here are a few recent examples of work. I will have some of the for sale at the Rose Street Artists Market. Most of them will be $30 to $50....until such time as my work is  recognised for its true value and people will pay a million dollars....mwah mwah ha







Yes, it is mainly to amuse myself and to procrastinate...just like this blog post...