At what point does an angry mob become a riot? After watching the news the other week, about the 'revheads riot' at Bob Janes it got me wondering. Do you have to be violent to riot. Do you have to strike out at police? Or destroy property? I dont know the answer and it is sort of off the topic of what I actually wanted to talk about...Riotville (it just reminded me of the 'riot')

Riotville are so cool. I always rifle through their stuff at incub8r hoping that there is a stripy skirt in my size...hmmm it' sorts rockabilly, sorta tattoo inspired, sorta pirate themed...As someone who has declared their house 'nautical themed' I can appreciate these things.

I know that I probably don't need any more tattoo style jewellery(or should probably not be promoting other peoples) but their porcelain brooches are great!

Anyway, Have a look next time you are in Incube8r ( www.incube8r.com )

www.riotville.com.au