Happy Easter

I am sitting in front of the computer when i should really be doing star jumps trying to work off at least one of the hundred or so easter eggs I seem to have consumed since Thursday last week. It all started when my personal trainer gave me a chocolate bunny on Wednesday. I figured from then on it was a free for all for this week. So now all remaining chocolate needs to be consumed asap!

It has been a great easter day so far. We started of with a traditional(or non traditional depending on who you talk to) breakfast at the folks place. Coffee, donuts, hot cross buns, bowls of mini chocolate eggs and quiche. Quiche is very good for breakfast. I believe it is an american thing...

Yum

Yes we are now officially to old to hunt for eggs. 26 wasnt too old but 27 is.

So my day has been going good so far. I hope your day is too. there is still 12 hours left of gluttony to go.

HAPPY EASTER!!