A painting a week...

I thought I would post a few pics on some of the things I do other than painting plastic and designing wood. Sometimes I find that i am producing the same designs over and over again and it doesnt feel creative at all. It just feels like a production line. Last Monday I was going nuts from the frustration of it all so I bought a cheap canvas and started an acrylic painting with no real intent or purpose.


I am really out of practice painting on canvas and i am hoping to do a painting a week to try and regain some old skills and maybe learn some new ones.



I also have been mucking around with water colours whilst at work...Here are a few of my very first ones...Admitadly there are 5 year olds producing better work than this but...practice makes perfect...or practice makes more really bad art...one of the two...

 The obligatory cup of coffee...