Scarification is getting better and complex

Scarification designs are getting better and more elaborated as time goes by. I recently noticed designs I haven't seen before and was also amazed by the skills of its creator, I realized it is something not just anyone can do. Looking at how complicated it might be choosing a design that can be carved on someones body and having an impressive work of art once it is healed. 





This photos are examples of those elaborated designs, in the past I would only see a few lines or more basic creations but lately I have seen designs like the one I'm showing on this posting. 

Amazing work





Looking at this designs I'm hoping to see sooner or later a combination of Scarification with Tattoos, Dermal, and perhaps Piercings and Branding sprinkled here and there. Sounds a bit too much I know but if it is done in good taste and well organized everything will work. (I'm sure it would look awesome combined with at least one of those, don't have to be all at once).





It is fun trying something new or simply stand out in the crowd. It is also fun to at least have a bit of everything, sometimes people only stick to what they know or what they like and others have it all.





No matter what you do always keep safety and hygiene in mind at the time you go to get a  project, always make sure it is a reputable artist and the Parlor complies with State Laws (Licencing, etc.)

Enjoy the ride