Show And Tell...

My favorite thing in primary school was show and tell, or at least I think it was, I have repressed a lot of my younger years..he he



I have never really gotten over the feeling and soon as I make something new I want to show someone. As my boyfriend is away at the moment and getting sick of all the emails entitled ‘Look what I made today”  I figured I may as well blog about it. So here it is my new mini painting. it is not totally even as I just sat down with a pen and drew it. Normally I would do a few sketches in pencil even it up first. But I dont mind the uneveness...


The first pic is of the shading and the second of the final version. I know it isn’t much but some days I just run out of time. I ran out of sunlight before I could take a photo of it framed and at the moment the light in my studio has gone out and I am relying on spotlights to work after dark…it’s sophisticated I know…