My awesome new purse from Sybella!!!

I love it to bits!

My new clutch arrived in the mail today beautifully packaged in a calico bag with a lovely handwritten note. The purse features a fabric called The Ghasties.  The wonderful Belinda of Sybella Boutique even included a matching coin purse for me.

Both purses are beautifully made, packaged and labelled. I am so impressed.

If you haven't checked out her facebook page or etsy store  yet you really must do it now!...like right now.


Here is a bit more info from Belindas Etsy store:


"Sybella started with me sewing clutches and bags for family and friends – with their encouragement I have found myself here !

I have always been creative, but I think it was time spent watching my mother sew the most amazing gowns and garments that has inspired me the most. My great grandmother and grandmothers were amazing seamstresses and I only hope that I have some of their skill.

I have an increasingly unhealthy obsession with handbags and beautiful fabrics so it seems only fitting that I have chosen this direction."
The two below are available for purchase from the Sybella etsy Store